April 12, 2008

Not a writing day

Given I don't have to write today (though I'll do some critting and probably start re-reading Wolf 2), I snagged this from Alyson. Be tagged if you want to be : )

You're feeling: Better than I have been and happy to have finished my draft.

To your left: my mobile phone, a pile of junk on my desk and my green bookcase.

On your mind: How much longer I have to do this dumb diet, what I'm going to do today and book done mind fuzzies.

Last meal included: Brown rice puffs and oat milk (lucky me!)

You sometimes find it hard to: Exercise, write and keep up the housework. Or you know, get up early in the morning.

The weather: Mild but overcast. Maybe rainy later.

Something you have a collection of: books, DVD's, music and cinema tickets

A smell that cheers you up: roses and clean line dried sheets

A smell that can ruin your mood: cigarettes, vomit

How long since you last shaved: 24 hours.

The current state of your hair: bedhead but newly dyed

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My currently overflowing stack of in-trays

Your skill with chopsticks: Moderate

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: romance or SFF

Something you’re craving: a walk and something to eat that has a flavour other than brown rice or lemon juice!

Your general thoughts on the presidential race:
I'm not American but if I was, I'd be a Democrat and I'd probably be leaning in Obama's direction.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: a walk along the beach or a park

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: writer; queen *g*; bookstore owner; make-up artist


Something that freaks you out a little: serial killers, cruelty to animals, intolerance and big hairy spiders

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Brown rice and corn thins

You have never: done drugs or ridden a motorcycle

You never want to: go blind or lose my marbles

No comments: