April 22, 2008

Jigsaw

I think I've worked out most of the extra scenes and threads and changes I need for my revision (barring the pending always useful critique comments). Except one. One I think is needed early on but can't quite work out where to put it. Which might mean I'm wrong and it comes later or I might just be a little bit foggy due to a bad night's sleep last night.

All the various naturopathic things have been helping the sleep a bit and the energy has improved a bit, so it was annoying to go backwards. And of course, on the extra tired day, it's guaranteed that the day job will be go, go, go.

So for tonight, I might just ponder Gordon Ramsay and let the subconcious solve my missing scene problem. Then all I have to do is sit down and make it all work on paper. Easy! (Yeah, right.)

No comments: