April 09, 2008

Down with rice cakes

Man, I'm over this diet already. Boring. Boring. Boring. Boring food.
So I'm calling it quits for the night and will take my crankiness out on some dishes and watch House re-runs and hope everything feels better in the morning. At least tomorrow's the last day of the day job week. I might even be able to finish this draft this weekend given I've hit 300 pages.


Progress - Witch 1

New pages - Six
Intriguing things - I'm sure something will seem intriguing when I re-read but crankiness is making it all seem dumb tonight.
Annoyances - it's all dumb
Music - The Killers - Mr Brightside at the desk
Linear/Non-linear - Non (though I'm running out of non to be non with).
Location - Alphie on the train. Scrivener at the desk full screen
Taking care of Mel - Evil herbal potions. Very very very boring food. Walkies.
Muse food - Nora and House soon.

No comments: