November 15, 2008

Metric desperation

Okay, I've had it. This is officially turning into a revision from hell. The girls have basically said "we told you what to do" and gone walkabout while I do it. So I'm going back to the metric system. I'm aiming for minimum 10 pages a day revised (and hoping it will be more once I get through the next thirty or so). I'm currently on page 96 (well actually 99 but I think I need to move this snippet elsewhere, so let's say 96 so I don't start by going backwards and depress myself even more). I'm going to post the progress daily and see if that doesn't prod the old virgo work ethic into production mode.

I have about three hours this afternoon between chores and getting ready to go out with the lulus (by which time I will need a drink!). I shall report back later.

No comments: