November 24, 2008

Back and forth

On the way to work I realised I'd missed weaving something through ten pages or so of what I'd revised yesterday. So I had to backtrack a little but I think it's better now. Still growing but I'm now officially less than 100 pages to go (unless it does just keep growing, which is a possibility given the talkiness of it all - much as I'm happy with pages of mostly tagless dialogue, I figure it's probably nice for the readers to have a clue what's going on).

In other news, the sun has returned but the temperature isn't rising much. It's summer in SEVEN days for Pete's sake. Rain is good but it doesn't need to be freezing to rain! Someone tell those weather gods.

Progress - Wolf 2 revision

New/Revised pages - Re-revised 10 or so, revised 13
Intriguing things - Layering ideas working well.
Annoyances - The ever expanding book factor.
Music - Only the birds chirping sunset songs.
Linear/Non-linear - Linear
Location - The desk. Word and think.
Taking care of Mel - Pilates
Muse food - Coming up Top Gear (British silliness with added middle aged man candy factor) and then Good News Week (Australian silliness with added middle aged musical man candy...ooh, I wonder if any of the Top Gear boys can sing (drools) *g*).

No comments: