September 22, 2007

Springy

War of the Worlds was cool. Giant monster martian fighting machines! Heat rays! Shannon Noll! (seriously, he was great).

And today it's a beautiful sunny morning so all my crystally dangly ornamenty things are shooting little rainbow beams everywhere. Pretty. I was just futzing with my LJ (which I really only have to keep up with friends who have LJs rather than blogger etc so no-one is missing out) and did the writer's block question which was "what is one crazy thing you'd like to learn to do" and the first thing that popped into my head was 'learn to tango". So huh. Should do something about that one day.

And now, the Nutcracker. Which I think will be lacking in Giant monster martian fighting machines but should have other cool stuff (plus cake at lunch!)

No comments: