This morning the girls woke me up with some very specific things to go back and add in to the chapters I've been working on this weekend.
So I spent most of the day doing nitpicky, tweaky stuff which is always time consuming (okay, so there may have been some playing with the new toy too). I added about four more pages and made my hardcopy notes on the next two chapters but both of them need quite a lot of stuff (this being the point where the book gets even more talking headish, if that's possible and also because of things I've changed elsewhere, quite a few scene's need to be slanted in a different emotional direction) and it's now Sunday night and I need some TV veging time. Sadly that means no actual increase in the chapter count today even though I did quite a bit of work. I am now over 90k so that's good news.
From here on in I'm hoping for a chapter a day Monday-Wednesday, maybe some notes Thursday and Friday (work trip) then a big push to get it done next weekend in time for a final quick read through/typo check before I send it to Miriam.
So if I'm not blogging much, it will be because I'm stitching a book together!