August 29, 2007

Oh and apparently that last one was my 200th post

Which means I've sped up considerably given I think I hit one hundred around January this year after a year of blogging. Apparently I can waffle on with the best of them.

Anyway, to continue the story of today's muse (now with added 'must have now')....this is the other thing she insisted on us coming home with today...I tried to walk past several times but kept getting drawn back.



Sorry, I know it's a bit blurry, but apparently she's a little camera shy.

I like her, she's a little mysterious and elusive and intriguingly imperfect.

Apparently she's one of these so she's an aussie but I don't care about the backstory...she caught my eye so now she'll join the other muse friendly bits and pieces on the writing altar. Let's see what magic she can weave.

PS If Char is reading, no, not exactly a sparkly blue fairy but hopefully one of those will cross my path too at some point!

No comments: