June 30, 2007

Soundtrack

Keziah asked what's on the soundtrack for this book, so here it is (at least here's the current incarnation). A lot of fun, sexy, music with attitude for my fun, sexy heroine with attitude : )

Cuz I can - Pink
Don' Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Gimme, gimme, gimme (a man after midnight) - ABBA
Light my candle - (Rent) Adam Pascal and Rosario Dawson)
Let's spend the night together -The Rolling Stones
Settlin' - Sugarland
I want you to want me - Chris Isaak
Girls just want to have fun - Cyndi Lauper
Son of a preacher man - Dusty Springfield
Get the party started - Pink
Addicted to bass - Josh Abrahams
Only the good die young - Billy Joel
I was made for loving you - Kiss
Can't get you out of my head - Kylie Minogue
Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
Fever - Kylie Minogue
Crazy in love - Beyonce
Come to my window - Melissa Etheridge
Leave me alone - Pink
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
Hit me with your best shot - Pat Benatar
The one that got away - Pink
Sin sin sin - Robbie Williams
Yes I am - Melissa Etheridge

1 comment:

Keziah Hill said...

I'm gonna have to get me one of them...