June 30, 2006

Happy new financial year's eve

Which is really lame but I heard someone say it on the radio. I'm tipping it won't catch on. Because anyone who has a job vaguely finance related knows 30 June means two months of ridiculous busy-ness about to happen. Not much to celebrate. Though I did get a pay rise. So yay.

Not sure where the last 10 days has gone but turns out writing 33 pages in a day means my girls then take a holiday for a week or so. Which is fine, because I've had people reading the darn thing for me but now it's time to knuckle down and revise.

So of course today I have cleaned my house and um, spent lots of money on new blinds - thanks to my pay rise (yes, finally death to hideous vertical blinds that I have hated since buying my house) - cleaned some more and um, done everything but write.

And of course, buying blinds means I have to finally finish painting my window frames. Really, procrastination is simple if you try. But painting comes after book finishing. I hope.

No comments: