September 24, 2009

And all over again

I have squeezed out some more words despite the fact that I am somewhat knackered for no particular reason today. My eyelids need matchsticks. I even caved and had some of the dreaded Coke to make it through work but I think I could've drunk several litres of the stuff and I'd still be tired now. So I'm calling a halt and shall repair to the couch to watch Glee and then possibly it will be an early night. I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for Burn Notice, quite frankly.


Progress - Lily

New pages - Five
Intriguing things - Shifting dynamics.
Annoyances - Even a nap cannot make me feel awake
Linear/non-linear - Linear
Music - Soundtrack
Location - Half at lunch at the job with the laptop and iPod. Half at home with good old Word and Think.
Taking care of Mel - Post work nap (again). Man, I am turning into an old lady.
Muse food - Glee. Various regency hunk youtube videos, courtesy of Keri *g*

No comments: