Almost five weeks of glorious no day job time stretch before me. Much as I'd love to read and nap for five weeks, there's actually some stuff that needs to be done. So herewith, Mel's to-do's for holiday time (napping, reading, movies and the odd margarita are a given).
1. Get the exercise routine going again.
2. Figure out this darn stuck point in my book and get to half way.
3. Some de-cluttering/early spring cleaning.
4. RWAus conference in lovely warm Queensland
5. Start the cardigan I bought wool for or else I won't get to wear it until next year.
Let's see how all that goes!