January 13, 2009

Reporting

Well I managed two pages which is not going to set any daily page count records on fire but is a start this early in the back to work routine. Plus my hero is having to ask for help and he's not real big on that so he's being stubborn. Some staring at the collage may be required. Now that we're trying to keep this regular exercise thing up again I need to work on getting the balance of after work exercise-eating-writing-cooking time right and still get to bed at a reasonable hour.

I'm not the up early to exercise before work type. I can exercise in the morning when I'm not working but I need my zzz's before work. Plus I find if I do enough cardio to be worth it first thing in the morning, particularly during summer, then I need at least an hour to cool down properly or I get sweaty at the drop of a hat during the day (sorry, TMI, I'm sure). Not gonna happen. Still, once the pilate class starts again next week, I'll be able to knock that off in a lunch time so that should mean I only have to exercise two working day nights.

Anyhoo, stats for the day.


Progress - Witch 2

New/Revised pages - 2
Intriguing things - Nothing particular
Annoyances - Recalcitrant heroes. Lack of clues of what's actually going
Music - Soundtrack.
Linear/Non-linear - Linear
Location - The desk. Word.
Taking care of Mel - Elliptical
Muse food - Dr No. 10

No comments: