February 24, 2008

Nearly

The last few days have been hunker down and write days. Um, allowing for the odd interruption like a very good massage on Friday and catching up with a friend and a parent drop in yesterday. Still, I'm only four pages away from my 20k! Yay. Though I'd like to do more than four pages today...Tuesday I'm off to Tasmania for a wedding and won't be back until Saturday evening and I don't think I'll get much done apart from maybe a few pages handwritten.

I'd like to be at 100 pages by the end of the month, which given I've rewritten everything I already, and some of it several times, had barring one chunk that comes later in the book is officially close enough to my actual 100 page goal for the month. But to get there I need probably closer to 10 pages today and more of the same Monday and Tuesday morning before I go. We shall see. The main thing is that it's flowing okay.

Just as well that the weather here has turned properly cold today. Yesterday it was cool, thursday/friday is was warmer again with added mugginess. But today I think I'll be reaching for the heater button at some point. Which is nuts in summer but there you go. Maybe Melbourne is just preparing me for Tasmanian weather next week : )

No comments: