As Seen on Jenny Crusie's blog:
1. YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (Name of first pet / Street you live on): Tara Illawarra (try saying that ten times fast!)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (Name of your favorite snack food / Grandfather’s first name): Cheezels Thomas or Krispy Ernest. Or maybe Krispy Thomas (if these are my options I'll be avoiding Hollywood).
3. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (First word you see on your left / Favorite restaurant): Essential MoVida (Sounds more like a drag queen to me)
4. EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS: (Favorite Spice / Last Foreign Vacation Spot): Cinnamon Francisco
5. SOCIALITE ALIAS: (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied): GG Melbourne (you know, that's not a bad name for a socialite)
6. “FLY Boy” ALIAS (a la J. Lo): (First Initial / First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name): M Sco (sounds like a degree. or a disease)
7. ICON ALIAS: (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen): TicTac Moscato
8. DETECTIVE ALIAS: (Favorite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School): Kitten Leongatha (Leongatha is never going to be a good surname and Kitten is hardly hardboiled).
9. BARFLY ALIAS: (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink): Muffin Margarita (LOL)
10. SOAP OPERA ALIAS: (Middle Name / Street Where You First Lived): Joy Marilyn (yep, that sounds soapie).
11. ROCK STAR ALIAS: (Favorite Candy /Last Name Of Favorite musician ): Violet C (Crumble) Hewson (though man, picking a fave muso is HARD).
I think I like my exotic foreigner and socialite aliases the best. Maybe I can use Gigi Melbourne if I ever decide to write glitter-lit ala Judith Krantz and Joan Collins...