December 30, 2006

I hereby resolve



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Get an invisible friend.



Get your resolution here.



I think I have some already...they're called characters.

But as New Years Eve rapidly approaches...it is time to think about next year. I don't know about resolutions but this is what I'm doing next year:

1. Staying on the rollercoaster ride that is trying to sell a book. And trying, as much as possible, to enjoy the highs and the lows and the attendant laughing and screaming.

2. Exercising. This got a bit lost towards the end of last year when I pulled a muscle in my side. And I felt crappy. Feeling crappy is bad, so more moving the butt for me.

3. Writing. I'm not setting a specific page goal but I'm going to finish my revision and write at least two more books of unspecified nature...we'll see which wips start yelling louder. Setting my friday routine up (including the odd treat).

4. Indulging...see the previous post.

5. Eating right. Losing the last bits of weight I want to lose after a year of mostly plateauing.

There. That sounds good to me. It's always a juggling act between writing, working, wellbeing and keeping the house from descending into a pit. But I'm going to try and keep the balls in the air most of the time. And if the invisible friends play nicely, it's going to be a great year!

No comments: