November 19, 2006

Sometimes it's meant to be

U2 are in Melbourne this weekend but I had failed on the ticket scoring front. Pout. Which meant that my holy quartet of hot men who sing was to be a trinity only (consisting of Hugh, Chris and, next month, Robbie). Which isn't bad but I did want to add Bono to the collection because U2 come here far less frequently than the others. But my idea was shared by close to two hundred thousand others and the tickets sold out in seconds and everyone seemed to hold on to them when the shows were rescheduled.

So last night I was wandering around doing grocery shopping and trying not to think that I could be at U2 and that the VT would be at U2 the next night when I got a phone call from someone saying she had tickets and did I want to go? Hell, yes. So tonight I will be appreciating Bono and the boys. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

In other news, Captain Jack is hot, but we knew that. And writing...what writing? The girls are muttering in the basement trying to nut things out. I hope they'll surface soon with something brilliant but until then I'll be the one drooling at Telstra Dome.

No comments: